Visitor Insights and training
A competitive edge for your tourism, leisure or hospitality business.
As an experienced VisitEngland Visitor Attraction Quality Scheme (VAQS) Assessor, I’ve helped dozens of attractions to improve their visitor experience and maximise their business potential.
An Insight Visit draws on this experience, providing attractions in Yorkshire and Lancashire with a valuable, independent perspective plus tailored advice and guidance.
An Insight Visit is ideal for attraction operators who:
- are committed to delivering a quality visitor experience
- would value an independent assessment of their visitor experience
- prefer an informal alternative to the official VisitEngland VAQS scheme
- don’t feel quite ready to be assessed under the Visit England VAQS scheme
Insight Visits are suitable for all attractions – from museums and galleries, farm parks and wildlife attractions, historic sites and heritage railways to trips, tours and activities - as all observations and recommendations are tailored to the unique nature of each visitor attraction.
Your Insight Visit includes:
- a comprehensive assessment visit covering all aspects of your attraction
- a review of your website, social media, online reviews and printed marketing material
- a face-to- face debrief on the day
- a written report outlining key strengths and recommendations tailored to your attraction
- all expenses, including travel and any food, drink or gifts purchased as part of the assessment
For more information or to book an Insight Visit, please get in touch.