A competitive edge for your tourism or hospitality business.
How can I help you?
As an experienced tourism marketing consultant and VisitEngland Visitor Attraction Quality Scheme (VAQS) Assessor, I’ve helped attractions, bars, cafes, large hotels and tiny B & Bs to enhance their marketing, build their reputation and improve their guest experience.
If you’re looking for an engaging speaker for your next tourism conference, workshop, industry pow-wow or staff training event, let me share my experience on a range of topics, including:
- How to Deliver a World Class Visitor Experience
- Brilliant Brochures: How to design leaflets and brochures that stand out in a crowd
- TripAdvisor: How to improve your ranking and manage your reputation
- Welcoming Customers with Accessibility Requirements
- How to Develop and Deliver Guided Tours
- The Inside Guide to a Visit England Quality Assessment
I also provide the industry-leading Welcome to Excellence customer service training programmes for organisations and businesses across Yorkshire.
For more information, please contact me anytime on 07976 609 264.
Ros provided us with the opportunity to implement some small, visitor enhancing improvements almost immediately, as well as longer term goals to develop our visitor experience
Lynn Grady, Visitor Services Manager, Calderdale Council
We have been using Ros for our PR requirements for approximately 18 months and have found her to be perfect for our purposes. She is straight-forward, honest and gets on with the task in hand very quickly. We have used 4 different PR companies in the past 8 years and have to say that Ros is by far the best.
Karen Weaving, Proprietor, The Rendezvous Hotel, Skipton.